We’re looking for hungry and curious aspiring producers. We are looking for someone who has great time management, can oversee many projects, reply to emails quickly and can manage up. The AP is a crucial role in the team, and is the liaison between creative and production, between internal and external members. At Exile, you will get an opportunity to learn how to produce a podcast from beginning to end, and at every step of the way, the AP is part of the process.
Duties and responsibilities noted below are considered to be the essential functions of the job
- Manage day-to-day production schedules, book guests, conduct subject research, oversee season scheduling.
- Help in research, coordinating, organizing materials, and getting good tape in production and postproduction.
- Develop and produce podcasts and help write and produce content for publication.
- Actively take part in pitch meetings and propose story ideas and angles.
- Assist other team members with interview prep and logistics.
- Pre-interview guests and prepare research material.
- Edit podcast episodes using audio editing software.
- Record and edit shows in partnership with our engineering team
- Coordinate remote or studio record sessions to ensure hosts and guests have a great experience recording with us
- Support office management staff in organization and coordinating guest payments and release forms
- Ensures that all content published meets the standards and ethics of Exile.
Candidates are required to have:
- At least one year of experience in digital production, podcasting, or broadcasting.
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Good writing, rephrasing, and subbing skills in Spanish and English.
- Proficient at scripting for the ear and working with co-hosts, reporters, and guests.
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to experiment with creating compelling audio storytelling.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com