About EXILE CONTENT STUDIO
Exile Content Studio creates content in Spanish and English for a global audience across multiple platforms — TV, Film, Audio and Digital. Exile’s team has led content production for the largest Spanish-language media companies in the world with responsibility for film studios, OTT service, broadcast and cable networks, music, news and digital. Exile not only understands global trends, it shapes and creates culture with content that generates buzz and breaks through the noise.
Exile Content is a part of Candle Media, a Blackstone-backed, Los Angeles-based next-generation media company led by former Disney executives Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs that currently owns Moonbug Entertainment, Hello Sunshine, ATTN, and Faraway Road Productions.
About the JOB
The TikTok Specialist is a visionary that brings creative and digital experience, leadership, inspiration, and expertise to all of Exile’s disciplines across its digital division (social marketing, digital partnerships, social media strategy, community outreach, and social-first content.)
Leveraging their skill for cross-functional excellence they work closely with all business units (studio, audio, music, brand incubator, and clients) to develop and execute long-term TikTok strategy plans that help achieve our strategy and ladder up to our overall purpose to entertain Hispanic audiences.
The TikTok Specialist is also responsible for seeking opportunities for content and partnerships in Mexico, Latin America, and the United States. We are looking for a creative strategist and content producer who wants to join our project in an open, innovative climate, where they will create social-first content and develop top digital strategies to grow communities and build strong franchises.
Main focus of your WORK
- Develop, manage and execute the TikTok strategy around Exile’s brands, artists, and clients and produce social-first content across multiple accounts.
- Develop an intimate understanding of Exile’s content and clients’ needs in order to create TikTok strategies that speak to Hispanic audiences.
- Leverage live streaming tools and available incentives to help Exile brands, artists and clients prioritize and adopt TikTok best practices.
- Work and establish collaborations with key creators, agencies, and partners with a strong focus on digital marketing and entertainment.
- Leverage measurement tools and insights to provide weekly and monthly KPI and progress reporting, while finding ways to improve on metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Collaborate with other creators to help grow our channels.
- Secure partnerships with micro-influencers, TikTok, and relevant communities to grow our TT channels.
- Experience as a TikTok content creator or influencer is a plus.
Experience and background we need from YOU
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful TikTok digital campaigns to achieve goals. (Required)
- 4+ years of previous work experience as a content creator and social media manager.
- Strong knowledge and experience with social media platforms and analytics, content management systems, and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Ability to articulate a point of view that elevates Hispanic culture within and beyond Latin America.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and team management skills.
- Exemplary skills in stakeholder and project management.
- BSc degree in Marketing Digital, Communications, Advertising, or relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to write in a clear, concise, and engaging way across different platforms for differing audiences.
- Fully bilingual, English-Spanish required.
- Residence in Mexico City.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org