About EXILE CONTENT STUDIO
Exile Content Studio creates content in Spanish and English for a global audience across multiple platforms — TV, Film, Audio and Digital. Exile’s team has led content production for the largest Spanish-language media companies in the world with responsibility for film studios, OTT service, broadcast and cable networks, music, news and digital. Exile not only understands global trends, it shapes and creates culture with content that generates buzz and breaks through the noise.
Exile Content is a part of Candle Media, a Blackstone-backed, Los Angeles-based next-generation media company led by former Disney executives Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs that currently owns Moonbug Entertainment, Hello Sunshine, ATTN, and Faraway Road Productions.
About the JOB
Exile’s innovation strategy and growth objectives have led us to develop a new business unit: Exile Digital Agency, an advertising and branded content agency focused on digital marketing strategy, content production, digital media buying, and data analytics servicing clients in the Mexican and Latin American markets.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial senior professional who wants to join our project in an open, innovative climate, where they will build and lead the agency, develop world class digital marketing plans, drive revenue growth, and manage a best-in-class team in a high-growth market.
Main focus of your WORK
- Build the Digital Agency strategy and roadmap in collaboration with Exile’s Chief Digital Officer and other members of the executive team
- Identify new business for the agency and develop relationships with potential clients
- Develop and pitch proposals to prospects and successfully close on opportunities
- Create strategic plans and develop innovative solutions tailored to each client and the market
- Set objectives and KPIs and develop execution plans to achieve client goals
- Direct, motivate and develop an in-house team of digital consultants focusing their efforts on exceptional growth and results
- Manage partners and independent contractors (i.e., designers, external agencies, platforms, etc.) and maximize synergies
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with clients, stakeholders and internal teams
- Liaise with other Exile divisions to develop joint business opportunities
- Excel in a hybrid work arrangement (in office + work from home) with the ability to manage time, projects, and teams efficiently
- Flexibility to travel is necessary
Experience and background we need from YOU
- Previous work experience (at least 8 years) and current role as a Digital Director at a top digital agency managing multiple teams required
- Successful track record in bringing in new clients and generating revenue
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies, hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Expertise and curiosity to engage with different social media platforms at the speed of culture (IG, TikTok, FB, Twitter, etc.) and the Web3/Blockchain landscape
- Ability to articulate a point of view that elevates Hispanic culture within and beyond Latin America
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and team management skills
- Exemplary skills in stakeholder and project management
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Technologies or relevant field
- Fully bilingual, English-Spanish required
- Residence in Mexico City
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org